Schacht Cricket Quartet
You need a 15” Schacht Cricket Loom for the Cricket Quartet to go on to. Cricket Loom is not included and can is sold separately or buy as a bundle!
We can easily change the reeds on these looms so if the loom you're after isn't in stock we should be able to change the reed for the one you want.
Enjoy the best of both worlds! Convert your 15″ Cricket into a 4-shaft loom!
The Cricket Quartet reimagines our most popular rigid heddle loom, the 15″ Cricket–transforming it into a 4-shaft loom with a 13-1/2″ weaving width. We engineered the Quartet with thoughtful features that help you weave more complex patterns. Closely spaced levers move with smooth action to raise and lower shafts. You’ll achieve clean sheds with help from the extended back beam. The pivot beater maximizes your weaving space. Like all Schacht products, the Cricket Quartet is manufactured in the USA.
- Includes 300 Texsolv heddles and your choice of 6, 8, 10, 12, or 15 dent reed
- Made of high-quality maple plywood and solid hard maple; left unfinished to match your Cricket loom
- Ships flat-packed, with assembly required
- 15″ Cricket Loom and optional 15″ Cricket Stand sold separately or buy as a bundle
- You will need a warping system (a warping peg set or warping board) for measuring warp chains—try our Warping Pegs or Warping Board (available in 4-1/2 yard and 14 yard sizes)
- Recommended accessories: 11″ slim boat shuttle, plastic bobbins, bobbin winder, 15″ Cricket Stand, 15″ Cricket Trap, 150mm Texsolv Heddles.
- Weaving width 13-1/2″
- Assembled Quartet, 18-1/4″ wide x 22″ deep x 10″ high
- Cricket + Cricket Quartet, 18-1/4″ wide x 22″ deep x 16″ high
- 15″ Cricket without Quartet, 18-1/4″ wide x 18-1/4″ deep x 6″ high without rigid heddle