Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom
This affordable, portable and versatile rigid heddle loom is quick and easy to use and simple to assemble. Everything is included in the kit – just add yarn! Create beautiful unique garments and homewares with colour and texture using any yarns. Or weave beautiful textured patterns using pickup sticks. The loom can also be used for woven tapestries and wall hangings. Made from Silver Beech hardwood the loom is very strong and robust. The built-in second heddle option allows for double width, layer or density weaving as well as additional patterns. Four great weaving widths 40, 60, 80 and 120cm (16", 24", 32" and 48").
- Natural timber finish
- Affordable and versatile
- Quick and easy to warp and weave
- Built-in second heddle option
- Built-in indirect warping option (pegs not included)
- 4 widths
Additional reeds are available in 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5 and 15dpi (10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60/10cm) so you can weave fine to textured yarns. Vari Dent reeds for using different thicknesses of yarn are also available.
Included with each loom is:
- reed nylon 7.5dpi (30/10cm)
- 2 x natural shuttles
- 16"/40cm loom - 46cm (18")
- 24"/60cm loom - 56cm (22")
- 32"/80cm loom - 56cm (22") and 76cm (30")
- 48"/120cm loom - 120cm (48"),
- step by step instruction booklet
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamp.
How to assemble an Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom:
How to warp a Rigid Heddle Loom: