Millside Blue Texel Wool
This Ayrshire wool is a local wool to Weft Blown as it's from sheep only 25 miles away from our shop!
Jennifer Alexander at Millside Farm rears Blue Texel sheep on her Ayrshire farm and their fleece have been spun in the UK to make this natural wool.
There are 2 blends available:
- Grey blend is 90% Blue Texel wool from Millside Farm and 10% Alpaca from a nearby Ayrshire farm
- Pale Grey is 80% Blue Texel wool from Millside Farm mixed with 20% blend of Lleyn wool and Rouge wool from her other sheep on her farm
For more information about Jennifer's flock and her Textile creations visit her Facebook page.
- DK weight yarn, approx 14 wpi
- Sett: Plain weave approx 7.5dpi
- Grey available in 50g balls or 100g skeins
- Pale Grey available in 50g balls